We know there's no such thing as a "boy book" or a "girl book"...but here's some fiction that's popular with the fellas.
- For fans of epic fantasy, try George R.R. Martin's Game of Thrones series. With a huge cast and sprawling landscape, this series of lengthy books grabs your attention and won't let go.
- For a gritty, edgy read, go for something by Chuck Palahniuk.
- If you'd like a thrilling spy series with lots of sequels, try the Jason Bourne books by Robert Ludlum and Eric Lustbader.
- If you want to delve into history, Ken Follett's novels offer a depth and breadth of information on a variety of topics, while remaining entertaining.
- Don't forget graphic novels! Anything you can imagine is out there in illustrated form: biographies, reinterpretations of classic novels, resurrections of favorite comic book characters. Take a look!