Are you dreaming of a greener and cleaner winter? If so, I have the perfect recyclable (green) craft that you and your family can make together for all those little treasures that are lying around. I hope that you enjoy making the Green Clean Treasure Box.
Images from newspapers, magazines, photos, cartoons, etc.
Empty cardboard box such as a shoe box
• Paint the box (optional). Allow the box to dry.
• Cut out the pictures and images that you would like to glue on the box.
• Glue the pictures on the box.
• Pour some glue into a bowl, add water, and stir. Use equal amounts of glue and water.
• Paint with the glue and water mixture over the pictures to seal the pictures on the boxes.
• Allow the box to dry.
• Put all those little treasures in your treasure box to have a cleaner, greener winter.
I enjoyed making a treasure box with my husband. He collects comics and I wanted a place to keep all of his badges and pins. Please share with us how you made your treasure box.