Hearts are a symbol of Valentine's Day. Flowers and chocolate are two popular gifts. A handmade card is always appreciated and treasured.
Try this simple craft that includes hearts made into flowers and chocolate "kisses," too!
- Cut out four small red hearts, about 2" in size, from construction paper.
- Place them side to side with their points touching.
- Glue them where you would like on your background paper.
- Glue a chocolate kiss in the center of each flower.
- Add green stems and leaves and your special Valentine's message.
To make hearts into zoo animals, check out the book, My Heart Is Like a Zoo by Michael Hall.