Here is a great family craft that everyone in the house can do (well, almost!) And even better, the finished product can add a festive flair to your holiday decorations.
Brown grocery bag or brown/tan construction paper
Crayons or markers
Glue, tape or staples
A long piece of green or brown yarn
- Draw a gingerbread man on a piece of heavy paper. Make sure to draw a RECTANGLE on the top of the head (your gingerbread person will hang from this rectangle, which will be folded over.
- Cut out the gingerbread man.
- Draw a face, clothes, etc.
- Fold the rectangle at the top of the head OVER.
- Attach the gingerbread man to a long string using tape, glue, or staples. Make more people and attach them to the string.
Hang this merry crowd up and enjoy! Happy Holidays!