Full-text obituaries and death notices by name, date, or keyword.
- You can view 90% of the recent deaths in the United States with extensive editorial review, indexing, and bibliographic information.
More than 3,000 databases and census records with more than 1 billion names.
- Ancestry can help you find the name of the ship your grandparents sailed when immigrating to the U.S.
Access to full page and article images with searchable full text from 1849 to 1989.
- You can see how dramatic events unfolded online — such as the sinking of the Titanic and the return of the crippled Apollo 13 spacecraft!
Genealogy warehouse with U.S. Census data from 1790-1930, family and local histories, Revolutionary War Era Pension and Bounty-Land Warrant Application files, and Freedman's Bank records.
- You can find out if any of your ancestors filed for a Revolutionary War Pension.
Full-text information about Naperville's history from primary source materials. Annotated list.
- Telephone numbers used to be 1-3 digits! Take a look at the Naperville phone directory from 1910.