Weiss/Street ratings for Banks, Credit Unions, Insurance Companies, Stocks, and Mutual Funds, plus financial planning and investment tools.
- You can get find the safest banks and credit unions in your area based on Weiss and The Street ratings.
Reports and analysis of stocks, mutual funds, and ETFs, with screening and portfolio x-ray tools for managing your investments.
- Morningstar Online gives you access to current and archived investor newsletters.
Company profiles and comprehensive information on industry trends and statistics for over 30 key industries.
- Plunkett Research can help you learn about current market research and trends to help ace your job interview.
Public record information for Chicago and the collar counties, as well as other parts of Illinois, including new businesses, foreclosures and sales, and bankruptcies.
- You can research real estate transactions in the Chicago area and other parts of Illinois.
Comprehensive business and investment information, including company profiles, stock reports, and industry surveys.
- Find historical stock price data back to 1984, including companies no longer listed or traded.
Online version of ValueLine, with ratings and reports for 3,500 stocks and 2,000 mutual funds, plus research on companies, industries, options, convertibles, and ETFs.
- You can see if your stocks are on ValueLine’s "Best Performing" list.
Digital full-image microfilm from the Eastern edition of the newspaper from January 2008 to present.
- You can view the full paper online, without wrestling with a microfilm reader machine!