Encyclopedias and other reference resources on a wide range of subjects, from art, business, and history to literature, medicine, and science.
- Gale Virtual Reference Library contains full-text entries from the Encyclopedia of World Biography, as well as many other reference resources.
Full text of the Code from the Joint Committee on Administrative Rules, searchable by keyword and code title.
- You can find out the rules for voting in elections in the State of Illinois.
Authoritative international business and legal news and information, plus detailed company reports including SEC filings and other financial information.
- You can read actual Supreme Court opinions, such as the Plessy v. Ferguson civil rights case of 1896.
Searchable database of lawyers and law firms, with additional indexes by location and practice area.
- You can find a tax attorney in the Naperville area by searching Martindale-Hubbell.
Public record information for Chicago and the collar counties, as well as other parts of Illinois, including new businesses, foreclosures and sales, and bankruptcies.
- You can research real estate transactions in the Chicago area and other parts of Illinois.