From around the world to your local community, Access World News has over 1,900 news sources abroad and over 4,600 newspapers in the US, find the news you’re looking for here.
Encyclopedias and other reference resources on a wide range of subjects, from art, business, and history to literature, medicine, and science.
- Gale Virtual Reference Library contains full-text entries from the Encyclopedia of World Biography, as well as many other reference resources.
A one-stop source for news and periodical articles on a wide range of topics: business, computers, current events, economics, education, environmental issues, health care, hobbies, humanities, law, literature and art, politics, science, social science, sports, technology, and many general interest topics. Millions of full-text articles, many with images. Updated daily.
Authoritative international business and legal news and information, plus detailed company reports including SEC filings and other financial information.
- You can read actual Supreme Court opinions, such as the Plessy v. Ferguson civil rights case of 1896.
Access to full-text International, national, and regional newspapers as far back as 1977.
- You can conduct customized searches on genealogy, history, and student resources.
Viewpoint essays, articles, statistics, primary documents, and other reference sources on social issues.
- You can read opinion essays about the big political and social issues of the day.
News articles and information dating back to 1940, with primary sources and timelines. Includes the World Almanac and World Almanac Encyclopedia.
- You can read the text of Roosevelt’s war message following the Pearl Harbor attack.