Online Resources Collection
These reliable, accurate information sources are free with your library card number and password.NEW! Fold3 Library Edition provides convenient access to US military records, including the stories, photos, and personal documents of the men and women who served. (FOLD3)
Full-text articles from the financial newspaper of record dating back to 1984.
- You can look up industries using NAICS/SIC codes.
Access to full-text International, national, and regional newspapers as far back as 1977.
- You can conduct customized searches on genealogy, history, and student resources.
Access to full page and article images with searchable full text from 1851 to 2004.
- You can look at some real advertising from the era of Mad Men in the New York Times Historical Archive!
The Naperville Sun Index database contains more than 35,000 citations to major articles appearing in the Naperville Sun from 1935 through much of 2006, with the majority covering the period of 1975 2006. Indexed items include front section news, Genevieve Towsleys Sky-Lines columns, and comprehensive obituary citations (started in 1997), with those of a few prominent citizens before 1997. The full text of articles cited can be found in the Librarys microfilm collection.
Full text of the Naperville newspaper back to 1997.
- You can track the game highlights and statistics of Neuqua Valley High School’s 2007 state baseball championship season!
Full-text newspaper content, including obituaries and death notices, dating back to 1987.
- You can read all about the Super Bowl XX Champions, the Chicago Bears, and other Chicago information dating back to 1985.
Access to full page and article images with searchable full text from 1849 to 1989.
- You can see how dramatic events unfolded online — such as the sinking of the Titanic and the return of the crippled Apollo 13 spacecraft!