AccessScience is the student’s gateway to research in science and technology. Continuously updated with more than 9,000 articles by leading scientists and rich with animations and videos, AccessScience puts authoritative, citable content within easy reach of any science student.
Farmers, landscape architects, and biotechnologists alike will have their information appetites sated with this collection of nearly 50 journals focused specifically on key issues in gardening, landscaping, and other areas of horticulture. A fertile and growing collection, this collection includes content relating to both the practical aspects as well as the scientific theory of horticulture studies.
A collection of over 1,000 peer-reviewed journals, providing researchers with the information needed to stay current on the latest scientific developments
The National Geographic Magazine Archive from 1888, provides full-text searching of every article of the world’s most recognized magazine from its first publication in 1888. This comprehensive archive is an essential tool for researchers of all ages for the study of science, nature, geography and much more.
- You can find any photograph, map, and article published by NG; a perfect complement to a school project or just to explore a new interest.
Encyclopedia articles, science projects, news, biographies, and more for middle and high school students, from Grolier Online.
- You can find fun projects on specific science topics.
Salem Science is an online database that includes the content of science encyclopedias.
Experiments, diagrams, and other data on standard science subjects.
- You can browse the Science Resources to find an experiment for your Science Fair project.
Here you will find the full text of a variety of science reference books including Grzimek's Animal Life Encyclopedia and American Men & Women of Science.
Full-text articles from Scientific American magazine online from January 1993 to present. Articles from 1948 to 1992 are indexed but not available in full-text.
- You can read all about global climate change in articles from Scientific American.
Multimedia resources and tools for all ages, including a Biography Center, an Interactive Earth feature, science project resources, research guides, and citation help.
- World Book Info Finder research tools include Citation Builder, How to Do Research guides, and a personalized My Research account.