Welcome to the Idea Lab
Location: 95th Street Library
Available for Naperville Public Library Cardholders, North Central College Students and High School Students of School Districts 203 and 204.
Drop-in sessions are available in the Idea Lab. Times are specified on the white board in the Idea Lab or you can call the Computer Lab desk at 630-691-4100 x4990.
Please note: Due to high demand, 3D printing may take longer than usual.
What can I do in the Idea Lab?
- Use our 3-D scanner to scan in an item and use our design software to modify the image.
- Print a 3-D object of your own design or existing online designs. Submit this form to request a print job.
- Convert your VHS tapes, DVD's, vinyl records and cassette tapes into digital files and archive your family history.
- Use Adobe Premiere Elements to edit and enhance your videos.
- Create and play music using GarageBand.
- Use Adobe Creative Suite to design web pages, create digital art, and so much more!
- Check out our Wacom Bamboo tablet to draw cartoons or create art.
- Use ScanSnap to quickly convert multiple photos into digital format.
- Convert your slides and negatives into digital format and preserve your memories.
- Use Adobe Photoshop Elements to organize, document, and enhance your photos.
- Program in Java, C++, Visual Basic, Scratch and more!
- Create podcasts using our professional microphone.
- Check out our Green Screen to enhance your business video.
…and share it all with your family, friends, and more.