The World's Largest Online Newsstand
Zinio for Libraries allows you to stream or download full color, cover-to-cover digital issues of magazines both current and back issues.
Checkout and read magazines on your computer (PC or Mac) or on your portable Internet-enabled device (iPhone, iPad, Android, Kindle Fire/HD, Win 8, Blackberry Playbook, or Nook HD/HD+).
- No Holds
- No Due Dates
- No Limits on Quantities
1. Browse NPL's Zinio Collection and check out any title you like by selecting the Checkout icon or clicking on the cover and then selecting Checkout.
2. Create a New Account or Log in with your NPL library card.
3. Click Keep Browsing or Start Reading.
Reading Online in Your Browser
1. Click Start Reading to instantly read your magazine on your computer or mobile-device browser. The viewer will open in a second window.
2. Toggle back to the Magazine Collection tab to check out additional magazines.
Managing Your Magazines
Zinio magazines can also be read from within your personal reading collection.
1. Select the My Collection link to access all of your previously checked-out magazines.
2. Click on a magazine cover or the My Collection icon.
3. Update display settings.
4. View your personal collection by issue date, checkout date, or specific publication.
5. Remove any unwanted magazine issues by selecting the Delete/Trash icon.
Reading with Mobile Devices
For reading enjoyment on the go, Zinio magazines can also be viewed on mobile devices by downloading a Zinio for Libraries app from your App Store. Mobile apps requires a downloaded edition of the magazine.
The Kindle Fire app requires enabling your device to accept apps from "other" non-Kindle Store sources. Kindle Fire/HD/HDX install instructions are in the Zinio.com Help tab.
Note: Zinio for Libraries apps are for reading only. You must use a browser and return to your library collection page to check out additional magazines.