This community-wide campaign is a wonderful opportunity to highlight the collaboration between Naperville Public Library and the local business community. Both business and library customers will reap the benefits. Businesses can join this partnership at any time as the campaign will continue throughout the year.
How it works:
- Free to participate
- Each time a Naperville Public Library cardholder shows their Naperville Public Library card at the the participating business at the time of purchase, the business will reward them with a predetermined discount or give away.
- Predetermined discount/give away is entirely up to each participating business who will decide what to offer Naperville Public Library cardholders visiting their business.
- Businesses can choose to participate for one or more seasons, every other season or yearlong, but the library requires a minimum of one entire program guide season commitment.
Seasonal Library Program Guide:
Season Duration Deadline
Spring March - May Nov. 21, 2016
Summer June - August Feb. 27, 2017
Library's Promotional Campaign includes:
- Fliers provided by the library at your business promoting the campaign
- Signage with your business name at all three library locations
- A partnership with your business name in the library's program guide during participating season
- Inclusion of all participants and their offers on a dedicated web page with a link to each business when possible
- Inclusion of business participation in the library's online public newsletter and social media
Would you like to participate in the campaign?
- Complete this form, print it or copy and paste the following link in the browser:
- Return by email to email@example.com, fax to 630-922-1138 or mail to Naperville Public Library, Attn:Rose Chan, 3015 Cedar Glade Drive, Naperville, IL 60564
- Email your logo with the highest resolution (300 dpi) in jpg or png format
For questions and more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org