Book Club in a Bag
Everything you need for your book club!
Do you belong to a book club and it's your turn to host the next discussion? Let us help! Our Book Club in a Bag kits gather everything you need to host a book club. Each bag includes:
- Twelve copies of a popular, discussable title (fiction and nonfiction)
- Discussion questions
- Reviews of the title from authoritative sources
- Author biographical information
- List of Read-alike titles or similar titles
- Tips for leading a book club
Each bag checks out for 6 weeks and check out can be renewed if no one else is waiting for the bag. To check out a bag, just find the title you are interested in, place a hold, and we will have the bag sent to the location you that is most convenient for you to pick it up at. Bags can be returned to any location.
The collection will be launched with the following titles:
- Gone Girl, by Gillian Flynn
- Defending Jacob, by William Landay
- The Storyteller, by Jodi Picoult
- The Casual Vacancy, by J. K. Rowling
- Swamplandia!, by Karen Russell
- The Next Best Thing, by Jennifer Weiner
- Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a world that can't stop talking, by Susan Cain
- Steve Jobs, by Walter Isaacson
To see what titles are availalbe, just click here.
If you are interested in suggesting titles for the Book Club in a Bag program, let us know via email.