Create "My List"
Use the "My List" feature to create lists of items you want to read, watch or listen to at another time. You can sort the list by title, author or date added. You can export or email a list. If a list is no longer needed, you can delete it from your account.
To add items to "My Lists":
You can add items to your book cart from either the browse results page or the record detail page. You do not need to log in to create a book cart list or to email your list to an address you specify.
You must log in to save a list to My Lists, request an item or batch request multiple items.
To create and save a book cart list to My Lists:
- Choose the Add to My List icon (under Additional actions)from the browse results list or the record detail page to add items to your list.
- Choose the My Book Cart link in the browse or record detail page header or on the header next to "Login"
- Select (check) the items you want to save to a list.
- Choose Save to list from the action toolbar.
- If you are not logged in, Encore will prompt you to log in.
- Once you are logged in, Encore displays the Save to My List form. Choose an existing list from the drop-down tool and Add the items or choose Save to new list to create a new list.
- (Optional) If you create a new list, enter a name and description, and then choose Create.
When you are ready to check out an item from a list:
- Go to “My Lists” in your account.
- Click on “place a hold” next to the title.
- You will be notified when it is ready for pick up.
- It will be held for you for 7 days.