Create My List
Use the "My List" feature to create lists of items you want to read, watch or listen to at another time. You can sort the list by title, author or date added. You can export or email a list. If a list is no longer needed, you can delete it from your account.
To add records to My Lists:
- You should be logged in to your account to create a list.
- Click on the “Add to Cart” button below the title you wish to add to your list.
- When you have added all of the titles you are interested in click on "My cart" at the top of the page.
- Choose a list that you have already created or click on "Create new list."
- If you create a new list, the system displays the screen for creating a new list. On this screen, you can create a list name and include a brief description of the list.
- Click Submit to create the new list. The system displays a confirmation message that the list was created.
- If you save to an existing list, the system updates the existing list with the records and displays a confirmation message.
When you are ready to check out an item from a list:
- Go to “My Lists” in your account.
- Click on “place a hold” next to the title.
- You will be notified when it is ready for pick up.
- It will be held for you for 7 days.