Is there a limit on how many downloadable titles I can check out?
- Yes, there is a limit of 15 titles at a time through our OverDrive catalog.
Is there a limit on how Holds I can have?
- Yes, there is a limit of 25 titles at a time.
How long is my check out for?
- Your check out time defaults to 3 weeks, although you can choose a shorter time period.
Can I renew my titles?
- Yes, so long as there are no Holds on the title. The Renew icon will be green if there are no holds, and will show on your Bookshelf. You can't renew until 3 days before the title expires.
Do I have to worry about late fees?
- You never have to worry about late fees. Your title should expire, once your loan period is over.
Can I return an eBook or eAudiobook early?
- Yes, you can.
Why are some titles not available for check out, even though I can see them in the OverDrive catalog?
- Most of the titles in our OverDrive catalog have 1 copy per user at any given time, due to copyright restrictions. If we purchase 3 copies of a downloadable title, then 3 users can check it out at the same time.
How do I know which devices work with OverDrive?
- Check out OverDrive's Device Resource Center.
I’m having trouble downloading books to my iPhone, any suggestions?
- Many iPhone users suggest using iTunes to transfer audiobooks to their phones.