Look for Letters Everywhere (Letter Knowledge)
Letter knowledge is knowing leters have names and are related to sounds.
What can you do to help your child learn letters?
- Offer your baby items with different shapes. Learning about different shapes and understanding how things are alike and different will prepare your child to learn the alphabet.
- Point out letters wherever you go.
- Let your child scribble and draw
- Keep magnetic letters on the fridge.
- Point out things that start with the first letter of your child's name