95th Street Library: Meeting Rooms
MEETING ROOM RENTALS
We have three rooms of various sizes to rent. These are: Meeting Rooms A, B and the Nomura Room (Room C).
Meeting Room A
Meeting Room A alone has a maximum capacity of 100 people.
Meeting Room B alone has a maximum capacity of 80 people.
Nomura Room (Meeting Room C)
Nomura Room has a maximum capacity of 65 people.
Room capacities vary depending on specific set up requirements. Rooms A and B are connected to kitchenettes. A piano is also available. These rooms are available to rent in 3.5 hour blocks of time between the hours of 9:00- 8:30 pm daily Monday-Friday or between 9:00 and 4:30 on Saturdays. The room capacity ranges from 165-180 depending on the desired setup of the room.
Important Information About Using Library Meeting Rooms:
- General Information
- How to Reserve Meeting Room?
- What are the availability and rates?
- Learn about using Library equipment, services and facilities
- Can I bring refreshments to the library when I rent a room?
- Application for Use of Library Meeting Room.
To learn more about these rooms, call the Finance Department at 630-961-4100, ext.2220.