What should you know about renewals?
- The renewal period is the same as the checkout period.
- Renewals are effective from the date the items is renewed, not the original due date.
- Materials should be renewed before midnight of the date due to avoid fines. Materials renewed after the due date will incure a fine.
How do I renew items?
- Renew through the Library's catalog on your PC or through our mobile catalog on your smartphone
- Use TeleCirc, the automated phone service at 630-961-0460
- Call or visit any Library location
What if I do not return an item on time?
Click here to see a chart listing loan periods and overdue fees. You will not be able to check out items if you have $10 or more in charges.