Did you know about all the different resources we have for you?
You know better than to think that libraries are just reference books and quiet librarians (especially if you've met OUR teen librarians!) There are TONS of resources available for you to use at the library and even from your own home!
- Homework Help
- Brainfuse HelpNow! - Live homework help from expert tutors, plus a writing
lab and test center with practice tests for all grade levels in math, reading,
- Online Databases - For those late night cram sessions and next day
deadlines! Online Database are available 24/7.
- Text a Librarian - Ask a question in 140 characters or less (only during the library's operating hours. Library ghosts do not text.)
- Indian Prairie School District 204- Current Tutor List
- College Testing Resources
- Learning Express Library- Free practice tests, including AP, ACT, & SAT.
- Check our program guide for current practice tests and study skill sessions offered at the library.
- Science Fair Resources
- Science Databases
- Health & Wellness Resources
- NAMI of Dupage County
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline