Benefits of Working at the Library
The Library has been awarded "Chicago Tribune’s 2012 Best Work Place” because of many reasons; one being the Library benefits.
The following benefits apply
(prorated for the part time positions)
- Annual Leave: 3 weeks per year
- Holidays: 7 days per year
- Sick Leave: 12 days per year
- Illinois Municipal Retirement Fund
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Group Basic Life insurance (available for 30-40 hour positions)
- Deferred compensation program
- Educational support program
- Employee Assistance program
- And more!