Registration Information and more
A valid Naperville Public Library card is required to participate in registered Library programs.
- Printed confirmation will be collected at the door.
- No late seating after the start of the program.
- Cell phones are to be turned off during performance.
Patrons have the convenience of registering for Library programs from home. If you choose to register for programs while visiting any of our three buildings, Library staff will be happy to assist.
- Unless indicated, programs at the Naperville Public Library require the patron to register.
- Admission to programs is based on one (1) reservation per one (1) Naperville Library card.
- To register click on the desired Library programs (Adult events, Teens events, Kids events, Book Groups, Computer Classes, Library Workshops), and follow the prompts. Be sure to have your Library card number with you. You’ll also be prompted to enter your last name. Upon completion, you will receive an email confirmation. This is your ticket to the event. Please remember to bring it with you when you attend the program.
- Patrons may register for as many programs as they wish, provided there are still openings.
- Children and teen registered programs are subject to the Naperville Public Library’s Priority Service policy, and will require a Naperville Public Library card to register.
- Partnership programs or sponsored adult programs do not require a Naperville Public Library card in order to register, but online registration using Evanced is still recommended.
The Naperville Public Library is in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Wheelchairs are available, upon request, at all buildings. All buildings have automatic doors. If a signer is needed for a program, please make arrangements 7 business days in advance by calling Lisa West, 961-4100, ext. 2231.
As always, the Naperville Public Library reserves the right to give preference to Naperville Library cardholders in case(s) of limited seating.
Attendance at a Naperville Public Library program or event constitutes a willingness to appear in any and all promotional materials for the Naperville Public Library and releases the Library, its licensees and performance use groups from any and all liability related to the usage of promotional materials. Names are never used in Library promotional materials. If you or your children do not wish to appear in possible future Library promotions, please consult with the photographer or a Library staff member.