Check Out an e-reader from the Library!
The library has added even more Nook Simple Touch and Nook Tablets. New content has also been added. Place a hold today!
These e-readers are pre-loaded with a wide range of popular titles for adults, teens, and children. You will find the hottest titles in both fiction and non-fiction for all ages, picture books for children as well as graphic novels for teens and adults. We will be constantly adding new titles as they become available.
If you enjoy reading books on e-readers, you will be pleased to find titles currently not available from our OverDrive downloadable collection. If you have not tried any e-readers, come and check it out.
Important things to know:
- You need a valid Naperville Public Library Card to check out e-readers. This means under $20 in fines, and that your card has not expired.
- All e-readers check out for a three week loan period at no cost to you.
- All e-readers can be checked out from and returned to any of the three Naperville Libraries.
- e-readers must be returned to a staff member in person. Please do not use the bookdrop. A $5.00 fine will be charged if they are returned by bookdrop.
- Overdue fine is $1.00 per day.