How many times can I renew materials?
All items may be renewed three times. You cannot renew downloadable materials, items with holds and Interlibrary Loan materials. You cannot renew an item if the renewal will cause fines to exceed $20.
What should you know about renewals?
- The renewal period is the same as the checkout period.
- Renewals are effective from the date the items is renewed, no the original due date.
- Materials should be renewed before midnight of the date due to avoid fines. Materials renewed after the due date will incure a fine.
How do I renew items?
- Renew through the Library's catalog on your PC or through our mobile catalog on your smartphone
- Use TeleCirc, the automated phone service at 630-961-0460
- Call or visit any Library location
What if I do not return an item on time?
Click here to see a chart listing loan periods and overdue fees. You will not be able to check out items if you have $20 or more in charges.