How to Apply
Application packets should include:
- Naperville Public Library Employment Application ( Online | Print )
- Cover letter
- Three professional referral contacts
- Copies of proof of highest level of education (copy of diploma or transcripts)
Incomplete application packets will not be reviewed or considered by hiring management.
1. Submit a complete application; do not include personal information such as a picture, age, date of birth, gender marital status, number of children, religion, medical condition, etc...
2. All documentation submitted becomes the property of Naperville Public Library and cannot be returned. Proof of highest level of formal education, and any other information specifically requested in the job announcement must be provided at the time of application.
3. An incomplete application or misleading information may disqualify you from consideration at any time during our selection process. Qualifications will be evaluated based on the information you provide in you application.
4. Completed applications must be submitted to the Human Resources Department only and by the closing date posted.
Phone: 630.961.4100 Ext. 2227
HR Associate - Recruitment
Human Resources Department
2035 S. Naper Boulevard, Naperville, IL - 60565