List of Idea Lab Software on selected stations
- Adobe Creative Suite CS6 - Set of design programs for creating web and print content. Software included - Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Acrobat Pro, Flash, Bridge
- Makerware - Makerbot's host software for the Replicator 1 and 2 3D printers. The Makerware interface is that of a simple STL/OBJ positioning tool, used to move, rotate, scale and transform imported models.
- 123D Make- Helps you turn 3D models into real creations.
- Sketchbook Express - This is a fun and intuitive drawing application.
- GarageBand - everything you need to play, record and share professional sounding music.
- NetBeans - is an integrated Development Environment for developing primarily with Java, but also with other languages in particular with PHP, C/C++ and HTML5.
- Scratch - is a free programming language where you can create your own interactive stories, games and animations.
- Python - This is a widely used general-purpose, high-level programming language.
- Java Eclipse - SDK - This is a script editing application for Java programs and allows users to write and compile Java code and execute programs.
- Perl - a high-level, general-purpose, interpreted, dynamic programming language.
- Visual Basic 2010
- C++ 2010
Drop-in sessions: Lab Assistant will be available to help.
(Please note: Drop-in sessions for July 8th, 9th and 12th have been canceled)
Tuesdays: 7PM - 8:30PM
Wednesdays: 10AM - 12PM; 4pm - 6pm
Saturdays 12 - 2:45PM